WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY. IF WE DECIDE TO FOLLOW THE INITIATIVES PERSCRIBED BELOW, THIS MAJESTIC CREATURE CAN BE SAVED.
- Ramping up anti-poaching measures.
- Maintain and enforce laws banning Tiger products at all times.
REDUCE HUMAN- TIGER CONFLICT
Reduce Human- Tiger conflict by providing innovative solutions and educational programs to communities in the forest fringes to reduce conflict between tigers and local communities. Increase political will, funding, awareness, and commitment towards saving the Tigers
PROTECT TIGER HABITATS
- Restrict and monitor Tigers in captivity across the globe.
- Protect Tiger habitats, existing national parks, establish new protected areas for Tigers and create corridors that connect parklands and allow Tigers to roam freely to find adequate prey, and mates for breeding.
- Continue critical Tiger wildlife research and monitoring techniques, which help improve Tiger conservation methods, reduce human-tiger conflict, and keep track of which Tiger populations need the most help.
STOP DEMANDING TIGER PARTS
- End all demands for Tigers parts immediately, encourage consumers of Tiger products to change their extravagant and outrageous habits. Ramping up anti-poaching measures. Maintain and enforce laws banning Tiger products at all times.